- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquia
- Mailing address
Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
2215 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada
2211 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada
- Clinic contacts
- UBC Clinic for Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders: 604-822-7031
- Centre for Huntington Disease Medical Clinic: 604-822-7366
- Mood Disorders Centre: 604-822-7512
- Movement Disorders Clinic: 604-822-7682
- MS and NMO Clinic: 604-822-7131
- General inquiries
Research Administration: 604.822.7282 or email@example.com
- Student or volunteer inquiries
We do not accept general requests for volunteers. To volunteer with a particular lab or researcher, please visit our Members page to inquire directly with individual investigators. To volunteer more generally, please visit the Vancouver Coastal Health website for information on how you can support patients and clinics.
For information on how to become a graduate student at UBC, please visit the UBC Graduate Studies website.
To inquire about the Graduate Program in Neuroscience, please email Tina Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communications or media inquiries
Emily Wight, Communications Manager
After hours: 604.417.0165
3451 - 2215 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
How to find us
When visiting the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health, please note that there is short-term patient drop-off parking in the lane just outside the main entrance to the building, and a small pay parking lot directly in front of the building, accessible from Wesbrook Mall.
Other parking options include the Thunderbird Parkade (6085 Thunderbird Boulevard) and Health Sciences Parkade (2250 Health Sciences Mall), which are located within a few blocks of the Centre. There are designated patient parking spaces within the Health Sciences Parkade.
All parkades and many surface lots have designated spaces for people with disabilities.
For information about parking rates, visit the UBC Parking website.